Thursday 3 September 2009

TRESemme' Remoisturizing Conditioner

I have been using this for 6 months almost and I am pretty much confident to recommend this product to anybody in life. Such a nice formulation and helps maintain the tresses so smoo....th. It detangles the hair and thats a big saver as my hair is a bit knotty-naughty......:)

It has that lingering perfume, but not too heavy.....let me try....delicate...na.....floral...na......coconut.......I dont know, but smells heavenly for sure. I am a die-hard fan of this product.

I mix it with my shampoo and rinse along and thats my way of usage. Currently, I use L'Oreal Elvive Anti-dandruff Shampoo (dark blue container). I wash it and thats it...no residue...nothing. My hair feels squeaky-clean, non-greasy, soft, bouncy and healthy.

I always tend to lose hair if I use conditioner seperately, hence adapted this technique. There is no frizzy hair at the end. Once your hair is dry, it rea.......lly feels heavenly...GOD.......I wish to use this on my hair daily. I normally wash my hair alternative days, but now I wash it daily almost. It doesnt take forever to wash, which makes it even more easier. It also helped me earn compliments from total strangers, which obviously tempts me to use this more on a constant basis.

I got this product in a sale for 2 pounds in Tesco, which is simply WOW!!! What can I say? 900ml for 2 pounds..........freaking cheap and it lasts ages and ages, especially for those with shorter hair! They have many ranges or formulae like Moisture rich, Remoisturizing, Volume, Colour etc...so you dont have to use the same old stuff all the time.

I dont know how this works with Tresemme Shampoo, may be time for me to try? I can blindly rate this product 5/5, except that its too heavy to carry around.

1 comment:

  1. i think its time for me to try this poduct too....is that how u use ur conditioner? mix it with ur shampoo and use it.. its a good idea though ..why did it never occur to me....i don't use a conditioner and that's only bcoz i am toooo lazy ....as it is I spend half an hour under the shower :)

    ReplyDelete