Tuesday 20 October 2009

Clinique February 2009


So, this was my first goodie bag from Clinique. Again...with the silly bow! I guess there was some designer involved during this promotion. Betty Jackson. Black, one of the Debenham's designers. She came up with this exclusive cosmetic bag with a bow zipper. The offer lasted from 12th to 28th February 2009 at Debenhams.

Freebies were limited edition Blush & Eyeshadow Compact, High Impact Mascara in Black, Long Last Lipstick in Pink Spice, Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser and a set of three make-up brushes.

Of course, the lipstick has been relocated to my little sister's vanity bag. She liked it a lot and she was like...THANQ SO MUCH! In fact, that was her first Clinique lippy! I thought that color looks cute on her instead!

I also got a free £5 voucher to spend on Betty Jackson.Black range, which I tossed out. I didnt want anything from her range, to be honest. I liked the bag, but the pink bow.......let me think again!

Last time purchase was Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and a gift pack of mascara, Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and Eye shadow - Blush Compact! I bought one more gift pack seperate for my sister and now, I have 3 or 4 Clinique mascaras lying around. I like the mascara a lot! It really gave me the dramatic eyes. I didnt need much effort as my lashes are big enough for the mascara to work its way through!

Actually, I got this on Valentine's day! What a coincidence :)

D.

(Courtesy: Clinique.co.uk)

P.S: I am on my way to post my goodie bags! Wait for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment