Tuesday 13 October 2009

Do you have any wish list?

Lovelies,

Do you have a wish list? I have one, actually:

1. Have best sellers from every high-street makeup brand I can think of.

2. Have Louis Vuitton Speedy 30, Prada Large Antic Nappa Gauffre Tote in Brown and a Juicy Couture bag.

3. Have Banaras sarees in all colors I could not think of.

4. Venture into business one day, my own.

5. Own a duplex with lovely landscape, lotus pond, garden, gym and pool.

6. I wish to sing one day so the world knows I am capable of, which I am really not . I want to make my  family and my friends proud of me.

My friend says that I might end up like another Susan Boyle, but I love Susan a lot. She is such a cute, adorable darling. I see these as goals that could be accomplished any day, some way. Nothing wrong, right? When nobody can stop you dream, why not dream high? It costs nothing, after all.

See, I dont ask for much! What do you think?

P.S: These are all I could think of now. In case anything strikes, I will update.

Luv,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment