Tuesday 27 October 2009

Winnie the Pooh!

You all must be wondering "What's this girl up to?" I know I sound stupid, but this is what I am about to share now...

I bought this little baby for about almost 3 pounds from WH Smith, a stationary giant in UK. Then, this was the only piece left waiting for my attention, of course! Last week on my visit to the post office in WH Smith, the shop was literally flooded with these like tonnes of them lying everywhere......for almost 4 pounds.

I dont have much about to say, but still here comes my 2 cents...this is supposed to be a hand bag pencil case, which I never would need again in my life...yay! I know thats a very bad yay.....but you must know something about me here...

I am usually a pack rat and want everything in vicinity. So, what do I normally do with this case? I carry my lip glosses or lipsticks around! I love gel pens though I dont use them practically! I carry those around! I love the colors of this pouch, too simple yet eye-catching! Especially, the little heart-like charm dangling...

My hubby wanted a pouch for loose change, so I had to sacrifice......boo-hoo! I know I am being too good these days...




Can you see...the pink zipper...OMG...I love that! Beige background with lilacs, oranges, pinks and blacks...muted to some extent, but bright.......to some extent!

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment