Sunday 30 August 2009

Capsicum Curry

The most pathetic way of presenting a recipe sans garnish....

I know I sound awkward as cooking has never been my interest. Fiona, my fellow blogger, seems to have started off well. This is my first attempt, so please bear with me....

This is my way of cooking capsicum, the ingredients being:

Oil
Cumin
Mustard
Ginger & Garlic paste
Coriander powder
Capsicum - 3 (finely chopped)
Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
Chilli - 5/6
Tomato - 2 /3
Salt
Chilli powder
Turmeric

Procedure: Heat 3 spoons of oil. Add mustard and cumin and let them pop. Fry onions and chilli after 2 minutes. Add tomato, ginger & garlic paste. Let it fry for 5 min. Then, add capsicum, turmeric and chilli powder. Close the pan with lid and simmer. Add salt and 1/2 spoon coriander powder, finally.

Fiona, please teach me how to garnish so people find my recipe as stunning as yours...

(Courtesy: Divija's kitchen)

1 comment:

  1. hey comeon , that dish looks just yummy. It doesn't need any garnish. i'm gonna try it this week..we'll be going grocery shopping tmrw so i'll buy a few capsicum and will let u know the outcome ..

    ReplyDelete