Saturday 29 August 2009

Lovely Potion


Here comes the lovely potion..both gel and lotion (look similar, but little different in consistency)...

The used one is gel as you can see and the brand new one (valentine's day gift from DH) is the lotion.

I always felt that the lotion spreads much better than the gel. Lotion covers my skin pretty much comparitively. The gel seems to run a bittle whereas the lotion stays put, I know I sound controversial but I somehow feel the same.

I really love the texture of my skin after application is amazing. It spreads so even on the skin and as I said, a little amount is more than sufficient. Its moreover easy to work with. You dont have to be an expert with this product.

I like both, but my priority would be lotion, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment