Saturday 29 August 2009

Keyring

Ahh...my lovely keyring! I bought this for 5 pounds at Accessorize. New to Accessorize? Its kinda high street UK store solely meant for all sorts of accessories possible like jewellery, bags, lingerie, hats, scarves, belts, cosmetics, gloves, X-mas decoration, flip-flops, lingerie....whatelse? Everything imaginable!

You find this store normally associated with Monsoon, another retailer. So, they are like dual stores operated.

I see that Accessorize has travelled all the way to India. I came across a store in Garuda Mall, Bangalore. The best part is finding Indian stuff with rather heavy price tags ;) So, if you are from Bangalore, you will know what I am talking about! I found similar stuff on my last visit to India!

Personally, I feel Accessorize is quite expensive! No hard feelings! Just an opinion! BUT you can hardly resist this store, I tell you! Everything you come across looks like "please take me away..." You find the best pastel color range here, including the bags! I never knew some colors even existed!

Why I bought this keychain? The little charms, especially the black leaf and diamante disco ball thing got my attention! Where do you expect this to be now? Safe in the packaging coz I dont wanna ruin the beauty of this! I might sound retarded, but thats me!

Thanq very much for sparing your most valuable time reading my retarded ramblings!

(Courtesy: http://www.monsoon.co.uk/)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! looks delicate and pretty!! Too bad cant get them here :(

    ReplyDelete