Sunday 30 August 2009

Maybelline Lip Smooth

May be she's born with it...or may be not......controversial eh....

The only lip care product from Maybelline (as far as I know) glides soooooooo..ft on your lips and stays put (at least for a decent amount of time). This was for Rs. 99 though not sure of any hikes off late.

I tried 2 shades, Brownie and Raspberry and I find both good in their own way. Unlike Raspberry, Brownie is just a sheer product with that sheeny-shine and no specific colour. Raspberry almost looks like hot or fuschia pink. I always prefer to wear it alone to make the most out of it...well....that's me...:)

It doesn't feel heavy on lips. It is not waxy and feels light on lips as if it is barely there. The packaging is neat and comfy to carry around. On a scale of 5, I give it 5....so......yay............

Lip smooth acts as a good base for any lip product, stick or gloss. It makes things easier and helps apply lipstick or gloss on the top for that tamed-lip look. This acts as a middle ground for people who do not prefer lipsticks and glosses. The more number of applications, the more intense the colour. What if I try using this as a cheek tint?????????

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment