Thursday 3 December 2009

Bobbi Brown Artist Lip Palette

Wondering why this blog is flooded with Bobbi Brown? Ever since I came to know this brand existed, I was partial to this. For some reason, BB brings a smile on my face. I always thought this works well on Indian skin tones, though never tried any. I was always lemming the BB train case full of makeup. Wish somebody answer my prayers :)

Okee, I came across this giant palette from BB and felt like sharing! So, here comes the ultimate collector’s palette - customized for professional makeup artists and lipstick devotees, exclusive online. From semi-matte, sheer, creamy, palest pinks to deepest plums, the Artist Palette has 42 reasons to try a new shade every day. It comes with 2 retractable lip brushes. Can we imagine the possibilities? Seriously, brushes and clear gloss can bring out the artist in you :)

Bobbi quotes " Lip color is an easy way to change your looks from day to evening and season to season."

As you can see, each side has 21 shades! Oops! This palette comes along with Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual, which includes 25+ years of experience distilled into one volume. Girls, I believe this was launched in 2008 as a limited edition. Kindly correct me if I was wrong! I am not into trends, as you see!

I was in Arctic for hibernation during this launch :)

13 comments:

  1. OMG!! I so want this too!! The colors are so pretty & wearable!! I love the sheer variety in textures too.. I can't find any sheer lipsticks here.. Unfortunately BB also does not retail in India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow..i want this! Holy moly that's a lot of colors!
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lovely colours! I like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this too!! Awee I am such a sucker for palettes!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shush....girls...calm down! Wish BB retails this palette still...wanna spend 225 bucks? Its all yours :)

    thnq, sweeties...i thought i was the last soul 2 know about this, but seems all of us were hibernating :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I am the only one who does not want this palette. lol!! I like buying new stuff all the time. This palette would only make me guilty before buying new lippies. :D

    Love the colours though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great justification, Rati XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is a lovely palette

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMg .. such wide array of colors . wd love to own one in future
    thanx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaya, thnq so much! wat/wen is ur next video?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Palak, wen u buy this, lemme know! I'll come all d way to ur place to snatch it away :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe !
    divja , this is WAYY out of my budget and allowance !
    maybe , maybe ask my B.F to get me this (wen I have one )*evil grin*
    till then will satisfy my craving with maybelline and revlon lippies :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. GOD...grant Palak a BB palette ASAP...make her happppppppy :) is that okay, little puppy? xoxo

    ReplyDelete