Tuesday 22 December 2009

Maybelline Moisture Extreme #39 Natural Rosewood/ Bois De Rose Naturel

Finally, the suspense unfolds! I was holding on for quite a while to open the packaging! This is some strange color! For some reason, I believe the formulation and shades of the lipsticks here are totally different compared to what we get in India! You know what I mean! Most of the shades do not suit Indian tones. I am talking about the dark to wheatish tones, by the way! They might look familiar in the packaging, but swatch it! SHOCKER!!! You might not like it!

Today, I present you Maybelline Moisture Extreme deeply moisturizing lip color in #39 Natural Rosewood/ Bois De Rose Naturel.



Claims: Enriched with the deeply moisturizing power of a lip balm, Moisture Extreme leaves lips blissfully smooth and soft. Lips so deeply moisturized; color that comes alive, reds pop, pinks blossom, plums go richer. Anti-feathering. With an SPF 15, Moisture Extreme helps protect against the damaging effects of UV rays.

I am really sorry if I have confused you all! I finally found out this shade in the Moisture Extreme Naked Beige Collection, which is the beige packaging. The formula is smoooooth and soft; it glides on like butter!!!

Naked Beige Claims: No pearls. No glitters. No shimmers. You cant go wrong because nude lips suit every outfit. The formula is enriched with jojoba oil & shea butter. This one has Moisture Lock Gel system. It has non-feathering technology. This color in particular suits medium skin tones. Staying power is above average, not so sticky!

Strange thing I noticed about this shade in particular, it smells like Galia melon! I dont know if thats the same case with Naked Beige collection, but this one smell real melon! Very fresh, fruity and summery! I am not quite sure if I like this color, so I might give it some time!

I find some yellow/gold flecks in this, may be I am too conscious! This is very unusual on the lips, but on swatch it looks familiar! Looks like it has some pinky mauve undertones, but I am really not able to decipher what is this in real! Trying to give u a better swatch, but in vain!


3 comments: