Monday 14 December 2009

WetnWild Cosmetics

If you are new to WnW like myself, lets get together to know about this! Launched in 1980 as the USA’s first ‘all 99 cent’ cosmetic line, WnW is a sexy, fashionable and diverse range that sells on its high quality and affordable price. WnW is listed as one of the top five selling cosmetic brands in the States. Now, it came all the way to UK travelling across the waters :) The website claims WnW is available at TESCO; I got mine at TESCO as well! Now, they have a Christmas sale like 20% OFF online! You need to enter the code XMAS09 at check out!

I browsed all the stuff they had at TESCO, but I treated myself to 2 blushes in shades # U61431 Pearlescent Pink and # U61432 Heather Silk! It says E in the site, but my packaging says U, if you notice! These are the only singles available, but you can also try the Highlight & Contour Blush which is like a trio with light, medium and dark shades!

Claims: Silky powder formula strikes the perfect balance between soft-color coverage and sheer transparency for a natural radiant glow.

Net weight: 7 g

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Kaolin, Octyldodecanol, Cyclomethicone, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben! Why I give you the ingredients? There are some master minds who judge the product based on the ingredients :)

Expiry: 36 months on the packaging, but 30 months from the website.

Price: 1.99 pounds, which is unbeatable for the quantity and life expectancy you get!

I find the swatches on the site are no where nearer! So, do not go by the swatches provided if you dont wanna take a chance! Now, here comes the shocker, for me at least! Dont you think Pearlescent Pink luks like Nars Orgasm? For me, 200% YES! For some reason, I feel so! I used this and it came out as peachy color with gold shimmer! If this is how you describe NARS Orgasm, this is it! We finally found the dupe for a couple of pounds :)

Girls, I tried to swatch but my camera was stubborn to pick up! I will surely post the swatch in a couple of days! Will be doing a detailed review and swatches for you soon!



(Courtesy: http://www.wnwbeauty.co.uk/)

5 comments:

  1. OMG a dupe for 1.99? Holy cow, I need to hit walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to e-mail me! I really appreciate it!

    & thanks for the blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice... W&W is not available here.. Hope u r feeling better now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DIvija,

    Long Time. Hope you are feeling better now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the pink one looks similar to the NARS orgasm!
    I so wanna get this baby now!

    ReplyDelete