Thursday 25 February 2010

Tag: 40 Beauty Questions!

1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Once! Twice if I read about pimples!

2. What's your skin type? Combination skin! Oily T-zone and dry cheeks, mostly!

3. What brand is your current face wash? Nothing consistent! But mostly, Clinique Liquid facial soap!

4. Do you exfoliate? Very irregular! Perhaps twice a week!

5. What brand is your exfoliator? Again, I dont stick to one formula! Olay and Neutrogena range!

6. What's your moisturizer? Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion!

7. Do you have freckles? Thats the only thing I need!

8. Do you use eye cream? When I am excited! Clinique's All About Eyes!

9. Do/Did you have acne-prone skin? I am genetically blessed! Touch wood!

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ? What's that for?

11. What foundation do you use? MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation!

12. How about concealer? Too many to conceal! Nope!

13. Do you know your undertones? Warm and yellow? Pick anything from the rainbow!

14. What do you think of fake eye lashes? I think I dont know how to use! 5 stars for honesty!

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Dont you know? I know very well, but I wont change! I cant afford Clinique mascara every three months! Not that I swear by that, but I have a bunch of those before I invest! I am notorious to make best use of anything I have!

16. What brand of mascara do you use? Did you skip question #15? Clinique High Impact Mascara!

17. Sephora or MAC? Dont you know any other stores? Let me help you once I finish this tag! Sephora is not so thoughtful to open a branch in Scotland! MAC? What?

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Do you think I should, probably? Give me one reason why should I have one!

19. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? Wanna know the truth? UK, I dont use any makeup other than MAC Studio Fix Powder/Foundation, kajal and lip stuff! My job is to buy, review and forget! India, I use everything I have!

20. Do you use make-up base or primer for the eyes? Skipped question #19? No, I dont!

21. Do you use make-up base or primer for the face? I wanna say "Yes", but the truth is "No, I dont"!

22. What is your favorite shade of eye shadow? Your technical Taupe, my favorite browns! Love Gold as well!

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eye liner? Liquid eye liner!

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil? I am not so fortunate! Had I been, I wouldnt be doing this tag today!

25. What do you think of pigment eye shadow? Looks like fabric paint jar from far, but a great product!

26. Do you use mineral makeup? Some day, I will!

27. What is your favorite lipstick? I am not so mean to my makeup by picking just one from the lot!

28. What is your favorite lip gloss? Forget it! You will never get a proper answer!

29. What is your favorite blush? You tell me that you did not read my previous answers? Your punishment! Answer is same as to the question #19!

30. Do you buy your makeup on E-Bay? I like to touch and feel the product I buy! I dont think I will ever do that unless I become a busy makeup artist one day, so that my staff can do that for me!

31. Do you like drugstore makeup? In India, I never used the word "DRUG STORE!" Beginning, I was wondering what these drug stores look like! Indian drug stores are referred to as Health & Glow! Yes, I love Health & Glow! Not those nose-picking sales assistants at Health & Glow!

32. Do you go to Cosmetic Company Outlets? I knew what CCO's are just after coming to UK! Fortunately, there's none here! As far as I know! I might be wrong, as well!

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes, I did!

34. Are you clumsy in applying makeup? Did I tell you that? I am not! Even if I am, I dont like to confess!

35. Name a makeup crime that you hate? My perspective, makeup should be treated as just makeup and nothing superior! If you are good at makeup, go ahead! If you are not, better dont attempt! Might be irrelevant answer, but I hate to talk about celebrity makeup! Everybody has a good and bad day in their life! Celebrities are just like everybody! Why give so much attention to their makeup? Unless they do it on purpose! Like skimpy clothes and heavy looks!

36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones? Preferably, neutral!

37. Which celebrity always has great make up? I dont know! Everybody is great in their own ways! There are people who are famous just for their flaws! Sad part is when people try to imitate them! I am a great listener, but not a great observer!

38. If you could leave the house using just one makeup item, what would you use? If moisturizer counts, thats it! If not, lip balm! In fact, I am very confident without basics, as well!

39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Thats what I have been doing since ages! I can!

40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Hubby says "You are a natural beauty!" Besties say "You are a black beauty!" Whatever it is, they find me beautiful!

41. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Anything I like is the best!

42. What do you think of Makeup? Just makeup, nothing else! Makes or breaks the look! Hit or Miss!

P.S - Creator of this tag, please dont feel offended! Who cares about my jazz? I want this to be very funny, so people dont get typical boring answers! I did try to sound very different, but in vain! I want to see a smile on the reader's face! Not to wonder when the post ends! I never follow the rules unless necessary! We are all here for fun, after all! If you feel I dont fit in, this will be my last tag forever! Please don't tag me hereafter!

Is it a "40-question tag"? There are 42 questions, for your information! I see some creative minds did add their own questions, as well! I am not creative, so I end this tag now!

10 comments:

  1. haha very entertaining read hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv yew , seriously !!
    yu are da sweetest blogger and I loved yer tag !!
    I wd be doin it too , buh alas .. afta da boards ,, stay chirpy and happy !~!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolzz!! that made me laugh Divija. I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i know there are 42 questions! and your exclamation marks have made me dizzy. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol...hilarious! Ya i wonder who added two extra questions ;)
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol!!!
    really enjoyed reading that!
    love your posts hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice read divs. how are you doing??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, tht was so funny lol :D..

    I loved the first answer.. "Once! Twice if I read about pimples!"

    & Also "I am not so mean to my makeup by picking just one from the lot!"... Tht was just so so cute Divs :D

    Loved yr interpretation of the quiz :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. lolz.. i cant stop laughing. it was lovely and funny:)

    "anything i like is the best"heheh

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG your a clinique fan tooo, i love clinique toooo, your very true abt the sale people in health and glow

    ReplyDelete