Wednesday 11 November 2009

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Chocolate temptation

On my hunt, I found one color from Maybelline Moisture Extreme "Chocolate temptation" in #781.  When I swatched this at Sainsburys (UK departmental), I found this so glossy and nude. But, there was no offer at Sainsburys. So, I made my way to drug store which had 3 for 2 offer, but I did not like the color. I tried the same color and somehow I found it so dry. Good grace! I didnt end up buying that.

I believe Moisture Extreme ramge has SPF in it. Wat more can you ask for? This is how it looks like, but I am not sure if I try to convince myself. I am not a brown fan when it comes to lippies. May be, I should give it another try...I had too much hopes on this. So, I got disappointed...



(Courtesy: ebay)

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment