Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tag: 50 questions - Part 3

Continued...

21. Last person's house you were in? My own! I have no friends here! Everybody I talk to has to be through the net.

22. Worst injury you have ever had? So many to remember, but I guess the one when I fell off my two wheeler, had a bad bruise on my knee. That was 10 years back....long long ago, so long ago!

23. Have you been in love? I dont think so. May be a crush!

24. Do you miss anyone right now? Oh yeah... my lovely family! I miss my home :)

25. Last play you saw? I dont watch any plays, but the last movie on YT was Barbie & The Three Musketeers.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? DH.....where r u? Could u help me answer this? I probably should find that out from the OS!

27. What are your plans for tonight? Nothing other than having a peaceful sleep!

28. Who is the last person you sent a My Space message or comment? I dont have a My Space account.

29. Next trip you are going to take? Long? Must be India :) When? Not sure!

30. Ever go to camp? Never!

P.S: Part 4 on its way...

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment