Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tag: 50 questions - part 5

Continued...

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never!

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Nope!

43. What does your last text message say? From the Mobile TOP UP regarding talk time!

44. Do you like hot sauce? No!

45. Last time you took shower? Last night!

46. Do you need to do laundry? Yup!

47. What is your heritage? All I know is I am a South-Indian!

48. Are you someone's best friend? Hopefully, Yes!

49. Are you rich? I wish I was!

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Bath!

God! Who finds time to prepare all these questions? Please have something practical or something so that you could know the other person better? Likes and dislikes...

Uiii........I tag everybody. You are most welcome to do this tag!

D.

2 comments: