Monday 16 November 2009

GHD IV Styler

Yesterday has been the best day of the year ever! Why? I got my GHD IV ceramic straightener! Whoaaaaaaaa...somebody is interested in knowing about GHD? No...no problem, pal! I would still love to talk about it!

This is GHD's core styler, the most advanced yet. This one in particular is suitable for long hair. This is all you will ever need to create perfect curls, movement volume and straight thanks to its advanced technology and smart features.

The features include:

1. Advanced ceramic heaters provide the ultimate surface for static-free shine.

2. New rounder barrel for perfect curls, waves or flicks as well as the perfect straight.

3. New sleep mode, safely turns the heaters off if left unattended for 30 minutes.

4. Universal voltage, for optimum performance wherever you travel.

5. Unique digital technology, improved temperature control for even better styling.

6. Hologram, be confident you have purchased a genuine GHD.

7. On/Off conveniently allows you to turn off your styler without unplugging.

8. Swivel cord attachment, helps stop the cord from becoming twisted.

9. Floating plates, ensures even pressure distribution.

10. Shiver mode - if the styler temperature falls below 8 degrees celsius, a warbling sound will be heard and the styler will not operate. So, u have to wait until the room temperature reaches 8 degrees celsius.





Have you ever had any straightener? I was trying to convince my hubby for the past one year like since last Christmas. Finally, I succeeded! I was actually suggested..




which is more useful for longer, thicker hair like Afro-Caribbean...I was not sure if it gives curls, so I went for the GHD IV version. My DH made my day, thanks to him :)

Uiiiiiii...almost forgot. Currently, there is an offer till end of November like you buy a styler and you get compliments worth 32.45 pounds which includes a styler pouch, thermal protector spray and creation spray! Dont you wanna know the price? 128 pounds...

(Courtesy: ghdhair.com)

7 comments:

  1. Happy straightening :):)

    Chitchat
    http://chitchatcrossroads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow GHD! My HG straightner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanq, Sonali! Wats ur GHD? Salon or IV?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey divis, i had bought this straightner last year for £80 something and i also got the compliments free :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is ghd IV version.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gawd!!! i loooooooveeeee my ghd! I have a special edition with me. the one that was released previous year during christmas. it has a travel hair dryer too. by the way loving ur blog. u do have a new follower now. take care :)

    ReplyDelete