Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tag: 50 questions - Part 4

Continued...

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yay or nay...dont know!

32. What do you wanna know about the future? Future luks beautiful if you know nothin' about it, "Will I be famous? How many kids will I have? Boy or girl baby?"Uh...everything I could know possibly :)

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Davidoff Cool water.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Nope...

35. Where is your best friend? Well...here comes the most disgusting question. I found real friends at a very late stage of my life. I have a couple of them, but all are important to me. But, tag sake I pick one. She is in London. The other 2 are my besties, but I feel they are more comfortable without me. She is the one who needs me most, so she is my #1...I know this would definitely create a storm :)

36. How is your best friend? In what way? She is very much fine, thnq!

37. Do you have a tan? Fake? I dont need a fake tan, I have a real one.

38. What are you listening to right now? Music? Nothing. Otherwise, I am on phone speaking to my bestie...

39. Do you collect anything? As a matter of fact, many! Makeup, bags, books...

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I care a fig abt those, so I dont need to know who is the best!

P.S: Final part on its way...

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment