Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tag: Top 6 lip products

Time for another tag, girls! Alright, the title is self-explanatory! You will have to pick 6 favorite lip products; be it a plain/tinted balm, lip treatment, lip liner, lipstick, lip gloss phew....

I normally dont use lip liners though I have a couple of them like Burgundy from Revlon and another plum shade from Maybelline...I never used these. If I would, I would slather balm and then use liner as a lip color. I am not a perfectionist when it comes to lippies. I am a happy-go person, so I would always prefer it simple. So, one thing is eliminated already :) So, wat r we waiting for? Lets get started. I dont rank them in order, just random.

If you know me, my favorite lip balm/s would be Carmex Cherry flavored with SPF 15 and Vaseline Rosy Lips (VRL). If I have to pick one, I would go for VRL. It protects the lips and tints as well!

My favorite lip treatment has to be Clinique superbalm moisturizing gloss. Yeah......I know! This is a gloss, but I consider this a balm! Why? It has no color, at least on my lips. I slather it on my lips along with Carmex and I am fine. Its so thick in consistency and stays long, decent amount of time. So far so good.

You dont have to categorize lip balm and treatment seperately. If you have, that would be more exciting. Otherwise, you are fine...

My favorite lipstick has to be Cocoa Creme from Elle 18, a mauvy pink. Its creme finish, so works better with a balm underneath. I am not sure if they still do this, but if they do I would love to try all the possible colors.

I like the Bourjois 3D Effet range. In fact, I love all the three colors I have. So, consider this as one product. No cheating, hah!

How many more? Yeah...we have 2 more left!

Fifth would be #521 Naked Brown from Maybelline Watershine liquid gloss. I am about to do a review on this in a couple of days, at the earliest possible...

Finally, L'Oreal Glam Shine #155 Plum Blush.

:) I have one more left out, waiting for attention. Thats my mini Bourjois Tinted lip balm in #01. I love the vanilla scent of that...

Oooo......I had no place for Revlon Cherries in the Glow and Clinique Black Honey in this tag :(

Guess thats pretty much everything! Uiiiiiiii.....I tag everybody who wanna do this! Do let me know your favorite 6 lip products. Priorities keep changing, so if you find yourself using another set of products, update ur tag as well! That would be more exciting! So, you would be doing justice to everything in ur collection. Wat say?

D.

2 comments:

  1. You have mentioned this Vaseline Rosy Lips quite a number of times on your site.. U seem like fan. We don't get it here though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. S, tanvi! many r going bananas over this product. Wish vaseline launch this in India :) my HG lippy :)

    ReplyDelete