Thursday 12 November 2009

Sheer Cover Cosmetics

Alright! This is about something I never tried before, but interested in trying. My li'l sister got her hands on Sheer Cover 30-day Intro Kit from teleshopping.

The kit includes 2 shades of mineral foundation with SPF 15, Duo concealer, Studio Powder brush, nourishing moisturizer with SPF 15 and a cleansing conditioner. As a special bonus, you also get two studio contour and concealer brushes, Sheer color compact containing a sampling of favorite new color formulae, Lip-To-Lid. All these come in an exclusive sheeny-shiny black pouch.

The good part is she got hold of their studio range brushes. I would love to know if she finds the powder brush really useful.

Coming to the shades, the colors were either too dark or too light for her. She is an NC#42 in MAC. So, she ended up mixing both shades to create something that matches her skin tone and it worked :) Now, what I found more interesting was the disc-type palette with lip and eye products in that. She particularly liked one lip color and wants to buy that full-size.

The best part is if you are not completely satisfied with the products, you can return the kit within 30 days of purchase, empty jar, for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling. You moreover can be a member for free with your initial purchase. No obligations, no purchase whatsoeva! WOW! Thats something real cool! Don't you think so?

Currently, I am happy with my MAC Studio Fix and not so sure to try another foundation. If I change my mind, you would be the first soul to know!



Here is the link if somebody is interested in SC http://www.sheercover.in/

D.

6 comments:

  1. i love them their concealar is too good and i have their cd on how to apply the foundation and the concealar. you should give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i know where exactly sheer cover is located in bangalore.
    & can i get the contact number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi banu, welcome to my blog! As far as my knowledge goes, Sheer cover is available only ONLINE. I might be wrong as well...

    check out this site - http://www.sheercover.in/

    If u like something, u have to place online order or through telephone.

    1800-102-0184 is their Customer Care number, but I dont see anything as a contact number. Good luck, banu. Let me know how it went :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx Divya.. ur blog really helped us in buying Sheer Cover.. Bcoz we were looking for it from a long tym but the company people were that they ae out of stock....


    Thank You Very Much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i want to know even men can use sheer cover becoz my brother has lot of acne scars , please help

    ReplyDelete