Monday 30 November 2009

I won...

OMG...I was nominated by the beautiful Sonali from "Asian Beautifier." If you can spare 5 minutes of your free time, kindly check her blog; she is uber cool darling :)




What can I say? She made my day :) Big warm hug........Sonali :)

If you wish to nominate your fellow bloggers; here is the procedure. Post the award on your blog together with the name of the person who has given you the award and her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award :)

I cannnot nominate 15 beauties coz most of my followers are not into blogging :( but I would love to nominate:

Congratulations, beauties! I thought you deserve this for being good girls :) You might have won tonnes of awards before, but still I felt you deserve one more ruby to your tiara :) I did give them some funky names, so the christening has not been done according to the personality, but their lovely nature :)

http://asianbeautifier.blogspot.com/ : The lady who nominated my blog, Sonali :) - Diva

http://delhisbeautyaddict.blogspot.com/: The lady behind, Cynthia :) - Ever smiling

http://getgawjus.blogspot.com/: The lady behind, Shifa :) - Little puppy

http://teenagerwoes.blogspot.com/: The lady behind, Palak :) - Dimple beauty

http://makeupandbeauty.com/: The lady behind, Rati :) - Yet to see her, but such a sweet darlin'

http://cheezz12345.blogspot.com/: The lady behind, Jaya. She has a channel on YT, BTW :) - Guru

http://addictedtoblush.blogspot.com/: The lady behind, Tanveer :) - Snow white

http://blog-villa.blogspot.com/: The lady behind, Zwala :) Yet to see her, but she is a sweetie

Girls, I am not sure if I did go by the rules. So, dont thrash if you dont like the awards and names :) I still have some more to nominate, but will wait until my first episode! Thanq all for the support!

Warning: All the above are injurious to wallets. You might get addicted! I warned ya' dont blame me :)

20 comments:

  1. Aww! yay! Congratulations to you and I am so glad to see my name in the list. :D 10 days to blogging and I have got my first award as well. :) Lurve blogging.lol!!

    Yay! for rest of the bloggers as well. I must visit all of them. :)

    Loads of Luv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to make u happy, Rati :) wish u gud luck in ur future endeavours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey wow thanks so much sweety, im so overwhelmed you selected me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks soooo much Divija! Sonali passed this on to me today too :) What a day! Will accept from both of u lovely girls. So happy u think of me as ever smiling coz I'm quite moody in real life..lol :D not that blogging is not real life..haha...i don't know what i'm saying now. Full stop.
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cynthia, must b ur lucky day :) I actually thought of giving u "Pretty" but changed my mind for some reason :) which one do u like more?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey divs...nice work..Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! Thats sooo sweet of you hun! I'm speechless!
    Thanks for being such a thoughtful and lovely person! Your deserve the blog awards hun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came to copy the image..lol. I like both!!! :)) thanks deary
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww ur so sweet hun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. ummm ... divija , I posted somethin on this post yesterday buh seems it never made here :P

    just to tell ya , em so happy to get this award frm ya .. U r a total sweetheart !!
    n thanks for the title .. love it !
    I have always been complimented for my "dimples"(more specifically smile !}
    Thanx a lot !!
    mwah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Divija, Its PinkRubies again!

    Congratulations...i also love your bLog!!

    Guess what i strated my own blog...inspired by you and many other bloggers hehe...lets see how it goes..ive just finished my intro post, will hopefully review my current beauty products.

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sonali, that was my pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cynthia, anything for a sweet friend like ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shifa, that was my pleasure :) u deserve that...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Palak, thnq for the muaahs :) glad u liked ur title :) my pleasure, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Pink Rubies:

    Girlie :) i am really glad u made it, finally...thnq for following my blog and for those inspiring words :) ur blog luks lovely jst like u :) keep up the great work, honey :)

    I cud not post in ur blog, some prob I guess. So here I am...thnq once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey Divija..of course the awad is for u too :)
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. awee........thanq cynthia :)

    ReplyDelete