Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tag: 50 questions - Part 1

Alright! This is too big for one frame. What I do is I would rather break it up in to 5 parts so that would be much easier! If theres something too personal, I might not answer that. Sorry about that! Here we go...the first set of 10!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? I volunteer at Cancer Research UK, so I was obviously there. I had an appointment for GHD demo at the salon :), so had to rush. Got back to work as soon as I was bak from salon. Today was a hectic day......phew like morning 10 am to 5 pm :) enjoy my work to death!

2. Who are you in love with? I am married, so guess it has to be my DH? I love my family more than anything else, FYI.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? As far as I can remember, no! I might double check with my parents, to confirm.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? I have 2 pink lip glosses near me :) Aah...I have a Mills & Boon novel which has a pink on one side. FYI, thats "The Boss And His Secretary" by Jessica Steele. So romantic :) I finished reading that!

5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Mall is on the parallel road for me, so I get to visit the mall whenever I please. The last time was yesterday to buy my GHD.

6. Are you wearing socks right now? No.

7. Does your family have a car worth over $2000? So, this is for the US citizens? My answer is "No."

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? June 2009 for my brother's wedding in India. I normally dont go out of the town. Busy DH :(

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? I hate watching movies at the theater coz I cant stand the sound effect. Otherwise, I watch movies in YT.

10. Are you hot? Temperature-wise? Not hot exactly, but kinda warm with heaters on full time.

P.S: Part 2 on its way...

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment