Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tag: 50 questions - Part 2

Continued...

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Life saver, water!

12. What are you wearing right now? 3/4 from Tesco and full sleeve top from Straps, India.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I told you I dont have one.

14. Last food you ate? Butter salt popcorn from Morrisons.

15. Where were you last week at this time? Same place where I am right now, my home!

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? I dont think so!

17. When is the last time you ran? I dont do that!

18. Whats the last sporting event you watched? I dont watch sports!

19. Whats your favorite animal? I kinda have 3 in my mind. I like Lion; rabbit and squirrel. So, cannot choose among them. We had a kitty long back which was my favorite animal in the whole world, but its been missing since 3 years...miss u kitty! Hope you are safe!

20. Your dream vacation? My home town if I am somewhere abroad. If I was/am in India, that would be Tirumala!

P.S: Part 3 on its way!

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment